Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cutting and Irritability

My husband is so annoying right now. Maybe it's b/c I'm cutting.

To those not in the know, that means I am resorting to extreme measures to drop weight in a short amount of time. I gave myself a week to lose about 15 lbs. I am moving right along, about 4 lbs to go in 3 days.

The thing is the lbs are coming off slower now and I have already hit everything in my aresenal to drop weight. That includes laxatives, diet pills, and calorie restriction (500 consumed & 500 burnt a day). I would add the sauna/steam room for the big finale but the one at the gym is broke and I really don't want to buy a new membership and drive out of my way...But how else can I drop that amount of weight in that amount of time????

If you arrived at the same conclusion I did, then you may be as crazy as me (about dieting, anyway). That's right, starting today I am reducing calories to 0 consumed & 500 burnt for the next 3 days. I also read an article by a fellow cutter about how to make a steam room in your bathroom.

I have a voice in the back of my head hoping that I won't die. I just LOL it. Silly voice. I know when to stop.

Anyway, anyway, I have been especially irritable lately. Especially towards my husband. Most of me blames his attitude, but part of me wonders if it's the cutting.

I meant to sum this up with humorous examples of my husband's annoying behavior and my responses to it buuuut the kids are up from their nap now so doody calls....

No comments:

Post a Comment