Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Hobbies

I have taken up scrap booking. Also, took a little trip over Memorial Day Weekend to see my niece graduate high school, which is why I havne't blogged in awhile.

Ian is doing the cutest thing lately. He is really into Tom and Jerry cartoons. He watches them and just got so upset over Tom locking Jerry up in the cold. Ian was going, 'Oh, nooo. Oh, noooo.' He was fidgeting and walking back and forth on the furniture. We had to tell him it was alright and that Jerry was going to show 'em. He finally calmed down when he saw Jerry was alright. But my kid has a heart of gold, he was really distraught over Jerry being locked outside.

The youngest one is full of grins. He is also just so chubby and cute. I love babies. It seems like every time I hold him he falls asleep. Then I end up falling asleep, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment