Thursday, May 6, 2010

This will be our year

I just love that soundtrack to The City. The latest little part of a song I caught, is the subject line, 'this will be our year'. It's so thought-provoking.

...

...

It's hard to predict what's coming in the next year, there have already been so many curves and topsy turvies in the last year. Maybe here I will reflect on the year that's past.

I got pregnant finally after 2.5 years of trying.

I reached the fattest point in my lifetime.

I sat back as my husband achieved career milestones while I had the babies, a choice ultimately hurting my career in the long run.

I got to know my parents better.

I became even more of a reality TV junkie.

I began shopping at Wal-mart and bragging about the deals I found there. Proud Wal-mart Shopper!

I had my second, and last, son.

--Now ahead--

Tantrums! Like the one Ian is having right now. Time to go.

1 comment:

  1. you know what i think? i think a kid who has big tantrums is gonna grow up to be somebody. i mean look at the determination and uprising for what he believes is right!!

    ReplyDelete