Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My son has been sick over the last few days. Poor baby. He was vomiting everywhere, b/c he kept trying to stop himself from vomiting and hold it back, but it would just come up again 20 minutes later. So, the trick I learned was that if he started vomiting, no matter where he was, just give him space and let him finish the job b/c the more I tried to help him by holding up something for him to vomit in, the more he would resist vomiting.

So, there I was laying in bed sound asleep at 3 a.m. when I hear Ian churging somewhere above me. I raise up and to the side just in time for him to vomit right where my head had been. I guess he was trying to get me up.

Then I lift him off the bed and his head is over my shoulder. And he starts vomiting. I feel it running down my back, but he's not done and he was getting alot up finally so I didn't want him to stop b/c I knew he would feel better once he got it all up. So, I just stood there and endured like a good mom. Then, here's a new one. There was so much vomit, I actually felt the liquid run into my buttcrack. EEEEeewwwww. So, gross. Only moms will put up with that kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment