Thursday, April 22, 2010

Psycho? Well, of course.

And to serve that single issue, lest the generations fail,
The female of the species must be deadlier than the male.

I was thinking of how women get such flak for being psycho, emotional, crazy, dramatic, etc. Doesn't it seem like those types of women also get more male attention than the nice ones? It's true. I didn't snap my man until I started crazying it up a bit. But I digress.

I wanted to blog tonite on my personal opinion that, yes, all women are psycho. It's just to different degrees. And some of us hide it better than others. But there's a good reason for it.

Humans are kind of pitiable in the speed and size department, when compared to other predators. Also, physically women are the weaker sex. So, what other instrument do we have to protect our young but by turning the crazy meter in our big brains all the way up. I think over time the crazy women were actually naturally selected for b/c they were better able to see their young into adulthood. And eventually the meek ones just died out.

But, you say, there are still meek females today. To which I say, they are usually the most crazy and that's why we have the expression, 'it's always the quiet ones.'

I began with an excerpt from a poem by Rudyard Kipling. Rudyard, man, that guy gets it. You should check out the poem.

And take it easy on the crazy women. They can't help it. There is some primal contraption in their brain that makes them that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment