Thursday, April 29, 2010

experiments in dieting and other random thoughts

I'm thinking I don't like the green on this blog.

And if I ever get enough sleep I just might get the energy to do something about it.

I am actually less tired than usual right now thanks to my new diet pills. Phentermine. My new diet strategy involves big bucks. I actually went to a diet center and talked to a nurse to get enrolled in this so it better work.

Of course, with any diet, it involves an exercise and diet change. You can't just take the pills and watch the pounds fall off. I know, I already asked.

But hopefully, this will help me get slim enough to run without getting shin splints. Then there is no stopping me.

Anyway, what I'm telling you internet is my energy level is up. And I don't like the green anymore.

Rambling on. Things are changing for me. By this time next year, who knows where I'll be. I am looking for a new job. My husband, too. Which ultimately means a new city. I would love to stay where I'm at but there isn't alot here in the way of the type of employment I'm seeking.

Sigh.

So, the realtor comes by the house today to let me know how much it may be worth. I was disappointed his number was less than my number. I told him to list for my number anyway and if nothing bites in a year or so, then I will come down.

Well, I am having the beginnings of a headache, I think from the Diet Mountain Dew. I drank a few too many today combined with the red bull.

Sheesh, this blog is really boring today, isn't it?

So cute, my sons both fell asleep on my lap today. That was a first. I felt so warm and lucky to have such cute babies and precious moments. My sons are the best.

Now, it's time for bed

No comments:

Post a Comment