Monday, April 19, 2010

Alone with my kids

My son is rolling around & being silly on the bed by me as I type this. I tickle him when he gets into arms reach.

tickle time

I maybe overdid it that last time. He almost fell off the bed. Oh, here he comes.

tickle time

Oh, now he is kicking my computer. Time to give that a rest.

Almost time to feed my youngest. After one more rendition Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.

My blog is titled as such b/c I have so many profound thoughts on various subjects and no adult to share them with.

I mostly tell them to the windshield as I drive home from work. I am going to try to spend more quality time with my kids. I want to do more family stuff on the weekends.

Not much of a sampling of profound thoughts so far, is it? Well, I'm getting there. I was thinking of some other couples I know and their marital problems with cheating. With men, it seems like they cheat and it is mostly for the physical aspect only. But women, when they do that, for revenge mostly, they only do it when they fall in love with someone else to get the maximum hurtful effect on the other partner. I should name this syndrome before some sociologist beats me to it. I call it the Drive Home Syndrome. That's b/c I thought of it while driving home. And also b/c the women are really trying to drive their point home when they do it.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment