Friday, March 25, 2011

Time to Write my Story

Well, today was my last day of work. I really felt like running out of there and driving to the ocean and diving in b/c I was free of that place. Or doing something monumental like that. I just came home and did the laundry, though. Then I packed the car to go to the beach tomorrow with the kids. I thought I'd use the extra daycare time to get ahead on the housework b/c now that daycare is finished, I may never mop these floors again!

Anyway, I was watching a show, a real tearjerker for me. But my husband didn't get it, probably b/c it was a poignant drama about motherhood and not sci-fi garbage.

Then, I decided it was time to write my story. I'm not sure yet what part of my story I will write, or what my story will be. Definitely a work of fiction but I want to base it on something real so I can reach in and express something. I just think that makes it better, when there are real emotions to it...So, here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment